At Durham School Services, everything we do is graded on the performance of our front line and our behind the scenes support. We heavily invest resources in employee recruitment and training because good employees can be hard to find.
We expect all employees to meet stringent selection criteria, which includes drug testing, background checks and an extensive interview process.
We are always looking for qualified drivers and quality employees. If you are at least 21 years of age (or 18 years of age for monitors), think you’ve got what it takes and are interested in the benefits listed below, apply or contact us today!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive wage packageCompetitive wage package
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours (drivers and monitors)
- Limited nights or weekends
- Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Community involvement
- Safety for children
See what it’s like to be a school bus driver at Durham School Services.